[kde-linux] Koffiice ans OASIS

xavier mas xaviermasr at ya.com
Thu Mar 29 18:04:14 UTC 2007

Hi list,

I am using now  Koffice (formerly I used OpenOffice for long time) because is
very easy to use and a light suite and like it very much. However, I think
it's big problems with its filters as can't export or import .doc documents
(ignores utterly the images and text frames. But what most astonish me is
that isn't compatible with the OASIS open format: if you try to open an .odt
file created with OOo images and frames get very much meshed up.

Is there any patch for it or Koffice team has any idea to solve this handicap
of its  filters?
--
Xavier Mas