[kde-linux] How to determine which Konqueror will open link?

Stuart Norman cyrwyn at wildblue.net
Mon Mar 5 22:40:59 UTC 2007

I keep Konqueror file manager up all the time, but will usually open the web
browser configuration to connect to WWW. If I click a link in Kmail even if
Konqueror web browser has focus sometimes the page will open in the file
manager and other times in the web browser. How does KDE determine this and
can it be configured to always open the page in the web browser
configuration?

--
This message has traveled almost the distance to the moon!

Stuart Norman
cyrwyn at wildblue.net
Registered Linux user 239714
Censorship is the ultimate obscenity.