[kde-linux] multiple sessions

Jeff Luck jeff at woods.net
Mon Jun 18 13:36:00 UTC 2007

   I'm trying to configure multiple seats each running multiple
sessions.  I only partially got the multiple seats working and had to
roll back because it was giving me trouble.  More on that in a future
post.

   My problem now is that I killed my ability to get multiple sessions
running in kde.  If my kids want to log in, they have to log me out
first.  Did I screw up my kde.conf file or is there something else I
wiped out?

   Thanks for your help.

   -JL

   oh, yea, KDE 3.5, on a Debian install.