[kde-linux] Kmail and M$ Exchange

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. bss03 at volumehost.net
Mon Jun 11 22:52:13 UTC 2007

On Monday 11 June 2007, Kevin Kempter <kevin at kevinkempterllc.com> wrote
about '[kde-linux] Kmail and M$ Exchange':
> Can anyone point me to a guide, or send me directions on how to get
> Kmail to work with an exchange server?

Last year I was able to use kmail's disconnected imap feature to check mail
from exchange.  All I needed was the actual domain name of the exchange
server.

I was unable to get the shared address book or calendar to work.  I was
able to accept meetings and add them to my personal calender and have the
sender notified that I accepted the meeting but kmail wouldn't modify my
server-stored calendar.

Good luck.

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss03 at volumehost.net                      ((_/)o o(\_))