[kde-linux] FlashPlayer9 for Konqueror

Frank K frankk at oregoncoast.com
Thu Jun 7 05:06:10 UTC 2007

Hello List,
How do i install the Adobe flashplayer into Konqueror? I downloaded the
flash9 tarball and the RPM from Adobe. Firefox is my default web browser
on my opensuse10.2 system. The RPM installed the flash as a Firefox
plugin. The unpacked tarball mentions plugin directories that don't seem
to exist for Konqueror. The Adobe download page is context sensitive,
but the same page displays with either Firefox or Konqueror.
Should I post this question on a different list?
Frank K