[kde-linux] Connecting to a samba share at startup

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Tue Jul 31 18:21:17 UTC 2007

Am Dienstag 31 Juli 2007 20:05 schrieben Sie:
> What is really puzzling me is that I get a desktop icon for the remote home
> directory, and all my files are listed, yet kontact tells me that it cannot
> access that directory.

hmm,
as already stated before, I have little experience with smb shares, as I don't use those,
but one thing that comes to mind, is that smb does not support symlinks, which may be a reason for kontact not to work here.
but I might be wrong, as you stated your laptop _does_ work ...

werner