[kde-linux] Windecos suddenly vanished.

Scott (angrykeyboarder) geekboy at angrykeyboarder.com
Fri Jul 13 22:00:50 UTC 2007

I recently upgraded to KDE 3.5.7 on (K)Ubuntu 7.04.

Today when I logged in I suddenly found after about 10 minutes that
whenever I would launch anything (e.g. Konsole, Kate, or Konqueror) the
Windeco would be missing.  I've been using the same Windeco (Crystal)
for some time now.

I did change the rest of the theme (Colors, Style & Icons) but I don't
see how that could have affected it. I tried switching back to what I
had previously and I got there (eventually) but the problem remained. I
logged out and logged back in and the problem persisted. Then I logged
out and logged into GNOME (I was there when I wrote this) and everything
is fine.

Any idea as to what may be the problem and how I might fix it?

--
            Scott
http://angrykeyboarder.com