[kde-linux] KDE + Time Zones + Daylight-saving-time

Alain M. alainm at pobox.com
Wed Feb 21 23:06:45 UTC 2007

I searched feroraforum, thanks, but my problem is not to set my
timezone, but to *make kde respect it*

Please let me explain: my if I set /etc/localtime correctly, date gives
me the correct result. But KDE will not respect it, it looks like KDE
follows /usr/share/apps/libical/zoneinfo with some configuration of it's
own.

It is just like KDE has some more configurations somewhere! Does anyone
know to configure it?

if I run date, I get the correct result, but KDE shows another time!

I posted it here because it looks like a KDE problem!!!
Alain