[kde-linux] KMail Folder Properties

Hal Vaughan hal at thresholddigital.com
Thu Feb 15 05:00:18 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 14 February 2007 22:50, John Andersen wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 February 2007, Hal Vaughan wrote:
> > Is there something I can change in a config file manually that
> > should take care of this?
>
> Using those controls has always worked for me.  If you have the
> option double check that the identity is set up to use a specific
> transport first, then DELETE and RECREATE the folder.

The identity uses a specific transport.  I've deleted and created a new
folder, still no change.  Does it matter if the folder is in maildir or
mbox format?

> You can also look at your kmailrc file with a text editor to see
> if something is amis.

I've started to do this, but haven't had the time to do all the decoding
on it.  Where is the man file for kmailrc?  At this point I'm not sure
what item specifies the account identity to use (there are both ID and
Identity attributes).

And once I get this solved, I still have the sig file to get working.
I'm wondering if there could be some overall issue with KMail on this
system.  Maybe I should backup the kmailrc file, delete it, and see if
things work any better?

Hal