[kde-linux] Kspread: Command line usage

Hellmut Weber - CORPHIS Service and More Hellmut.Weber at serviceandmore.info
Wed Feb 7 16:56:52 UTC 2007

Hi list,
I want to use the contents of a kspread fiule in a LaTeX document. For
this I can export the contents as csv and then treat them as needed.

Is there a possibility to call kspread from the command line such that
it exports all of a *,ksp file's contents as *.csv with '!' as
separator? (For the moment I have to do that by hand which is a tedious
dialog ,-(

TIA

Hellmut

--
CORPHIS - Service and More GmbH & Co. KG
Dr. Hellmut Weber     | Partner

Degenfeldstraße 2     | 80803 München
fon +49 89 228 468 50 | fax +49 89 228 468 55
mobil +49 172 8450321 |

http://www.serviceandmore.info | hellmut.weber at serviceandmore.info