[kde-linux] Flash version 9 not working with Konqueror

Stuart Norman cyrwyn at wildblue.net
Tue Feb 6 17:04:07 UTC 2007

It's not just Konqueror. Flash 9.0.31 is still broken. It might play a few
seconds, then crashes in Firefox, Konqueror and perhaps other browsers. Some
people report that it crashes their browsers, too - reports from many
different distributions. I've tried reinstalling, but no luck. Only when
Adobe gets enough guff and if you can find a way to send them system
backtrace reports might they fix it. It was the same in KDE 3.5.3, then I
upgraded to 3.5.5, no difference.

--
This message has traveled almost the distance to the moon!

Stuart Norman
cyrwyn at wildblue.net
Registered Linux user 239714
Censorship is the ultimate obscenity.