[kde-linux] deleted .kde

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Dec 28 08:37:23 UTC 2007

Sorry. Only thing I can think of after that would be to just give up on
this user ID, create a new ID and have the system set up a new .kde tree
for it, and move things over ...

Well, I see my USB keyboard just once again decided to act as if its
Ctrl key was stuck (which it's not) ... back to the laptop keyboard!

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community