[kde-linux] Window Borders Have Dissapeared

Alain M. alainm at pobox.com
Tue Dec 18 22:34:27 UTC 2007

That problem with borders disapearing happend many times to me with
Mandriva 2007/2008. It appears that when "something" goes wrong it
triggers that.

Could someone, please, explain who is responsible for drawing the
borders and what happens with it so that it could be fixed anytime it
happens?

thanks,
Alain