[kde-linux] Window Borders Have Dissapeared

Andrew Walbran qwandor at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 19:50:33 UTC 2007

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 8:34:37 am Steve O'Neill wrote:
> Here's what I get when I do this:
>
> kwin: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libkdeinit_kwin.so: undefined symbol:
> _ZNK11NETRootInfo24desktopLayoutOrientationEv
I do not have time to investigate fully right now, but c++filt reveals that
this symbol corresponds to the C++ function
NETRootInfo::desktopLayoutOrientation() const
Googling for this suggests that it is defined in netwm.cpp. I am not sure what
module (or even what library) this corresponds to, but if you can work that
out you could try a different version of the package and see if that fixes
the problem.

--
Andrew Walbran
website: http://q.geek.nz/