[kde-linux] Akregator 1.2.5 woes - lost feed list

Felix Karpfen felixk at webone.com.au
Thu Aug 30 21:15:35 UTC 2007

The Akregator icon in my toolbar claims that I have 230 unread messages to
view; but when I try to open Akregator to view them, I get a blank page
with the message:

| No feed selected
| ...Select a feed from feed list and you will see the articles here.

I (as user) have lost the feed list after deleting default feeds (on KDE
and Akregator topics that were over my head)!  I note that if I launch
Akregator as "root", the feed-list (and the default KDE feeds) is present.

I am using Akregator 1.2.5 as supplied by Debian Etch

How can I run Akregator as user and get the feed list back?

Felix Karpfen

--
Felix Karpfen
Public Key 72FDF9DF (DH/DSA)