[kde-linux] Fwd: Possible autorun KIO modul without UTF8 support?

Hoppár Zoltán hopparz at freemail.hu
Mon Aug 13 17:35:17 UTC 2007

Dátum: 2007. aug. 13. Hétfő 19:28:35
Feladó: Hoppár Zoltán <hopparz at freemail.hu>

Címzett: kde-linux at kde.org <kde-linux at kde.org>

Tárgy: Possible autorun KIO modul without UTF8 support?

Hi,

I've got the following problem in the latest stable 3.5.7 KDE. Whenever try to mount any discs in my drive automatically, and when the name of the disc contains long chars from my HU language (like 'áéűőóú'), the system couldn't read the whole disc (autostart reads back as double rubbish chars). The worst thing is - I don't know how - but I can read these discs only with Krusader. By naturally without these "special" chars works the autostart like charm. However, I have tried to look after where could be this localization setting, but without success.

So, could anybody give advice - witch part of kde refers to locale settings of autostart? Must be rebuided this package? Is it a known problem?

Ps: I have saw the same problem on Mandriva also, and in PCLinuxOS too.

Thanks.

Zoltan

Láttál egy jó videót? Vagy Te készítettél? Nevezd, hogy díjazhassuk!  www.goldenblokk.hu

Láttál egy jó videót? Vagy Te készítettél? Nevezd, hogy díjazhassuk!  www.goldenblokk.hu