[kde-linux] kde-menu-bug

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Wed Aug 8 16:07:33 UTC 2007

I run opensuse 10.2 , with all the latest updates. This issue has gone on
quite a while, and I read someone else mention it.
what happens is I will go to the kicker START menu, select applications and,
say I want an editor from utilities. The utilities menu isn't there, and
there is no slider bar to scroll down. The bottom entry says internet.
Once I select say internet, then hit the Back arrow to return to the main
application menu, THEN the slider bar is there, and I can scroll down to
utilities...
running KDE 3.5.7 release 60.1

 # uname -a
Linux Paulspc 2.6.18.8-0.5-default #1 SMP Fri Jun 22 12:17:53 UTC 2007 i686
i686 i386 GNU/Linux

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800