[kde-linux] Disabling KDE web-browser

Mike Sager listrecv at thegrateful.org
Fri Apr 27 15:46:39 UTC 2007

Thunderbird has its own set of preferences that are independent of
KDE's.  See http://gentoo-wiki.com/TIP_Integrate_Thunderbird_and_Firefox
for instructions.  These are obviously for Gentoo, but they should work
on Kubuntu as long as the path to Firefox matches.  Let me know if you
need more help and I'll check it out on my Kubuntu box.

God bless,

Mike Sager