[kde-linux] kde window decoration black bars

lostson lostson at lostsonsvault.org
Sun Apr 1 13:22:56 UTC 2007

 Hello all
 I haven't been around for about a week I logged in this morning and yum
updated and now some of my window decorations in kde have black bars on the
sides or bottom in the control center preview and when using them. I am
attaching a screenshot as well. I am using Fedora Core 6 fully updated and
kde 3.5.6-4 any ideas as to why this is happening and how I can remedy this
problem. I like using the glow theme but this makes it really ugly, thanks.
--
LostSon

http://www.lostsonsvault.org