[kde-linux] Keep Window on top of all others

montolio montolio at gmx.de
Wed Sep 13 17:47:24 UTC 2006

Hi,
I tried a couple of different settings for the window in fullscreen
mode. Setting it to Override Mode allows xvkbd to stay in front of it in
fullscreen mode. But the kicker also does. And the window in override
mode isn't accessible by the Alt+Tab list. All in all this is quite a
cumbersome procedure, since I don't always know which application will
be sent to fullscreen in beforehand.
There must be a better solution.

Thanks,
Monty