[kde-linux] KMAIL 1.9.4

Marcelo Magno T. Sales marcelo.sales at sefaz.pe.gov.br
Mon Oct 30 17:05:20 UTC 2006

Dan,

Em Segunda 30 Outubro 2006 13:54, Dan escreveu:
> Hi Kevin,
>
>      Thanks for your reply.
>
>       Is there a forum web page for kde-linux or just a mailing list?
> I was only able to find the mailing list.  Is kde-linux an old thread
> that I shouldn't be using any more?  Sorry for the dump questions,
> I'm a bit new at this.
>
> All the best,
> Dan

The place where you have posted your question (this list) is right. Kevin's
advice was to open a new thread by writing a new mail to the list, instead of
replying to an e-mail in an existing, old thread. Most mail clients
(including KMail) are able to sort messages by thread and people who
subscribe mailing lists usually use this to ignore threads they're not
interested in.

[]'s
Marcelo