[kde-linux] kmail

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Sun Oct 15 17:55:40 UTC 2006

I've just recently upgraded,  skipping over a couple of in-between versions,
my Slackware setup here.  I'm not real happy with a couple of aspects of how
kmail is running for me.

Two questions:

Can any of you point me to a kmail-specific forum to ask about some things?

And:

Can any of you point me toward alternative mail programs?  Thunderbird is not
one of the options as it's my understanding that it doesn't support the
maildir (?) format that I'm using and I really don't want to lose all of
these mailboxes and their contents here,  or have to go through a long and
tedious conversion process if I can avoid it.

--
Member of the toughest, meanest, dealiest, most unrelenting -- and
ablest -- form of life in this section of spac, a critter that can