[kde-linux] Working directory for Konqueror "Open with...." set to home

Matt Seitz seitz at neopathnetworks.com
Fri Oct 6 19:27:10 UTC 2006

If I right click a file and select "Open with....", and check the "Run in
terminal" and "Do not close..." checkboxes, the working directory appears to be
set to my home directory, rather than the directory containing the file I
selected.  For example, if I right click a file, select "Open with...", and
enter the command "pwd;ls", I get the following output:

/home/seitz
/home/seitz/export/support/NetApp/manage-ontap-sdk-1.6.zip

I want to be able to run a program like "unzip" using "Open with...", and have
the output appear in the same directory as the input file.

Any suggestions?

--
Sincerely,
Matthew Seitz