[kde-linux] Starting ssh at log-in

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Tue Nov 21 10:53:40 UTC 2006

On Monday 20 November 2006 19:43, Anne Wilson wrote:

> Perhaps all that is needed is for me to save a session with a terminal
> open? I presume that the fact that it currently has the password would not
> affect the new session, so that I would be asked immediately the session
> recovery was complete.

Or as a program in your autostart folder
$ kde-config --userpath autostart

You said it worked on your previous installation. How did it ask for a
password there? I mean did it open a terminal window with a waiting password
prompt or a dialog like password input window?

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring