[kde-linux] helo detail req

Sylviane et Perry White spwhite at freesurf.ch
Fri Nov 17 17:30:15 UTC 2006

Hello Amit,

I'm not sure but I can provide some guidelines.
My experience is I have Qt 3.3.1 in usr/lib/qt3 and I have
Qt 4.0.1 in /usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.0.1
The icons in K Menu bring version 3 but the shell brings version 4

First you must be positive that QTDIR and PATH are effectively what you think.
Try in a shell: echo $QTDIR and echo $PATH.

Do you launch kdevelop from icon or shell? (try both way), I'm not sure the
environment variables are exported when you use the icons

Perhaps Kdevelop can only look in /usr/lib/qt , I don't know?

P.S. I will be away for a week, will read post (if any) on my return.

Happy coding		Perry

--
BOFH excuse #408: Computers under water due to SYN flooding