[kde-linux] kmail - receiving mail with sbcglobal yahoo

Blues Renegade bluesrenegade at cmaaccess.com
Mon Nov 6 00:16:31 UTC 2006

I'm not an SBC user, but it looks good, but I would try a few diff
Authentication methods--see, if that makes a diff. Also, is Thunderbird
remembering the password?  By chance, did you enter it wrong and then
correct it later?

Have you tried removing the account and creating it all over again?

Any other mail programs setup and working? Is Port 110 actually open
thru the firewall? Have you checked the runlevel services and
mail-related services in there?

Almost certainly, this is a configuration problem.

Good luck with it--I know how aggravating it can get.