[kde-linux] Send Email+Fax+SMS+Pager from KMail - Solution Wanted

Agron Selimaj agron at 7kosova.com
Thu May 11 22:32:40 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

KMail and Kontact is the heart and soul of my home office. Recently the number
of people I am contacting ( lawyers) either don't want to giveout their email
or don't have one, they say "faxit over" or "text it".

I keep fax numbers and cell phone numbers on my Addressbook and I have to
print to the fax from open office and then come back to the address book get
the fax number and send it.

The other problem is with SMS I have to find whos cell phone network is the
person using. And then I have to type the message into that networks webpage.

Is there a way to implement a "New Fax Message" and "New SMS Message" button
and then select the recipient from my address book, type the message and hit
send. Just like email.

Thanks.

--
Notice about 7kosova.com email server:
Starting January 1, 2007 OpenPGP Digital Signature will be required to contact