[kde-linux] Konqueror showing bold, bug?

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Thu May 11 19:22:07 UTC 2006

On 06/05/11 14:33 (GMT-0400) Paulo J. Matos apparently typed:

> Konqueror of KDE3.5.2 is showing bold text where firefox is not.
> Looking at the source of the page is no explanation for that
> behaviour, is this a bug:
> http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/html_node/Libtool-Concept.html#Libtool%20Concept

I don't see any difference, but I'm running high resolution with
correspondingly larger fonts. Study
http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/auth/Font/fonts-comps-commonweight.html using
the various alternate stylesheets and you can see different fonts change
stroke weights at different sizes. Maybe FF and Konq aren't using the
same font on this page.
--
"All have sinned & fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409