[kde-linux] Configuring Ksensors

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Sun May 7 18:39:43 UTC 2006

I am running as root from Autostart rather than a KDE session on-start because
I need root privileges to access HD temperatures, it seems. Whether or not
this is the cause, I cannot configure the window size and cell positions so
that on next start, they are where I want them.

I got the window size to be persistant by setting it as a window/application
option from the right click on title-bar menus (this outside of Ksensors).
The cells get overlayed in the "old/original" size. I must move one or two to
see them all.

How to fix? Is this a bug?