[kde-linux] Autostart

John Klingler john at jupiter.com
Mon Mar 27 19:51:44 UTC 2006

A further observation, none of the command line parameters mentioned
below are effect when using Autostart to start xfishtank via a direct
link using properties, regardless of what shows up in the process table.
(Putting quotes around the command didn't help either.)

However, I created a shell script in the Autostart directory and that
works correctly when I log in:

    #!/bin/tcsh
    exec /usr/bin/X11/xfishtank -b 64 -f 20 -d

Perhaps there is some more user-friendly way to add command parameters
to an Autostart object without resorting to a script.

John