[kde-linux] kaffeine krashes when start playing a dvd

Bram Schoenmakers bramschoenmakers at kde.nl
Thu Mar 23 08:55:43 UTC 2006

Op donderdag 23 maart 2006 00:06, schreef Joaquim BernĂ  i Torres:
> I'm using kaffeine from a kde 3.5.1 updated in a Mandriva 2006
> distribution.
> I've installed the libdvdcss2-1.2.9-1.i386.rpm and all the codecs, but
> when I try to play a dvd of a disney cartoon kaffeines crashes and shows
> that:
> (no debugging symbols found)

First, future crashes should be reported at http://bugs.kde.org . Second, your
backtrace doesn't look useful, I'm afraid the developer won't be able to
solve this crash with this amount of data.

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers
KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
  (Punch, 1855)