[kde-linux] Synaptic

Elijah Lofgren elijahlofgren at elijahlofgren.com
Mon Mar 20 01:41:23 UTC 2006

Dick Barmann wrote:
> On Sunday March 19, 2006 8:01 pm,Dick put down his coffee cup and wrote:
>> Dick Barmann wrote:

>>> I tried to go back to adept and it would not open. I tried to go to
>>> aynpatic and also  got :
>>> E: Malformed line 24 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list (dist parse)
>>> E: The list of sources could not be read.

It seems that your sources.list file somehow got messed up.

I would replace this section of your sources.list file:

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ breezy main restricted universe
multiverse
deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ breezy-security main restricted
universe multiverse
deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ breezy-updates main restricted
universe multiverse

with what is listed here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BreezyUpgrade#head-5d72590d728c2c6f4907e0e1b7240a3af1a32e47

Then run sudo apt-get update and try installing kmymoney2.

--
Elijah Lofgren
http://www.elijahlofgren.com/