[kde-linux] Synaptic

Dick Barmann reb68 at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 20 01:15:04 UTC 2006

On Sunday March 19, 2006 8:01 pm,Dick put down his coffee cup and wrote:
> Dick Barmann wrote:
> >>
> >> I not running Ubuntu right now (I switched to Debian) so I can't test
> >> what will work, but there are a few thing you could try:
> >>
> >> 1. Use the 0.8-6ubuntu2 version of kmymoney2 that is in Breezy:
> >>      A. Enable the Universe. See:
> >> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Packages#head-6e0f5dc20b2f499a7fc48c889df54
> >>547 49874b4f B. Install kmymoney2_0.8-6ubuntu2
> >
> > I tried to go back to adept and it would not open. I tried to go to
> > aynpatic and also  got :
> > E: Malformed line 24 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list (dist parse)
> > E: The list of sources could not be read.
>
> If you paste the contents of your /etc/apt/sources.list I will take a
> look at it and see if I can find out what is wrong.
## Uncomment the following two lines to fetch updated software from the
network

## Uncomment the following two lines to fetch major bug fix updates produced
## after the final release of the distribution.

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from the 'universe'
## repository.
## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the Ubuntu
## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy yourself as to
## your rights to use the software. Also, please note that software in
## universe WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntu security
## team.

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ breezy main restricted universe
multiverse
deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ breezy-security main restricted
universe multiverse
deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ breezy-updates main restricted universe
multiverse

deb http://claws.sylpheed.org/ubuntu/breezy/ ./
deb http://kubuntu.org/packages/kde35 breezy main
deb http://wine.sourceforge.net/apt/ binary/

--
Take the World's Smallest Political Quiz at
http://eastmetrolp.com/

Dick Barmann--Webmaster
http://www.barmannsbar.com
http://georgiatrailriders.com