[kde-linux] Synaptic

Elijah Lofgren elijahlofgren at elijahlofgren.com
Sun Mar 19 22:36:15 UTC 2006

Dick Barmann wrote:
> On Sunday March 19, 2006 4:30 pm,Dick put down his coffee cup and wrote:
> All I know is I have kmymoney2_0.8.3-i386.deb from sourceforge and ubuntu 5.10
> Breezy Badger 2.6.12-10-386. also KDE 3.5. Is there a place I can pull up
> exactly what I have to better answer your queston?

I not running Ubuntu right now (I switched to Debian) so I can't test
what will work, but there are a few thing you could try:

1. Use the 0.8-6ubuntu2 version of kmymoney2 that is in Breezy:
     A. Enable the Universe. See:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Packages#head-6e0f5dc20b2f499a7fc48c889df5454749874b4f
     B. Install kmymoney2_0.8-6ubuntu2

2. Compile the latest kmymoney2 version:
     A. Download
http://internap.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/kmymoney2/kmymoney2-0.8.3.tar.bz2
     B. Follow the instructions in this thread bug use the file you
downloaded in step A: http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=97260

3. Try downloading and installing the Debian version of kmymoney2 0.8.3:
http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/k/kmymoney2/kmymoney2_0.8.3-1_i386.deb

--
Elijah Lofgren
http://www.elijahlofgren.com/