[kde-linux] Synaptic

Dick Barmann reb68 at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 19 21:59:48 UTC 2006

On Sunday March 19, 2006 4:30 pm,Dick put down his coffee cup and wrote:
All I know is I have kmymoney2_0.8.3-i386.deb from sourceforge and ubuntu 5.10
Breezy Badger 2.6.12-10-386. also KDE 3.5. Is there a place I can pull up
exactly what I have to better answer your queston?

--
Take the World's Smallest Political Quiz at
http://eastmetrolp.com/

Dick Barmann--Webmaster
http://www.barmannsbar.com
http://georgiatrailriders.com