[kde-linux] Problem with Autostart

Rich Gilson signman359 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 23:17:34 UTC 2006

My X server is dual headed and I have two differnt desktops that get started
when I boot up.  My problem is that if I put anything in the Autostart
folder, it launches it twice - once for each desktop.  Yes, the application
is closed down when I shutdown the machine, so I know it's not just starting
twice because it was left running when I shut down the last time.

How do I stop KDE from launching the Autostart items twice?
--
-- In a world without fences, who needs Gates?