[kde-linux] Web Browser

Timothy King timothyking at charter.net
Thu Mar 9 14:18:03 UTC 2006

I've never used KDE 3.1 (started using linux with slackware 10.1) but in
3.4.2 you can open up the control center, under KDE Components/Component
Chooser you can set your default web browser. I usually just leave that
set to the default but I always change the default mail client and  know
it's in there. Sorry if this doesn't help for your version of kde, if it
does woot :)