[kde-linux] Web Browser

Bram Schoenmakers bramschoenmakers at kde.nl
Thu Mar 9 19:12:05 UTC 2006

Op donderdag 09 maart 2006 19:44, schreef jim phelps:
> Im using KDE 3.1 on RedHat 9.0

Whoa, an oldtimer :)

> Is there a way to change the default browser from Konqueror to Galeon?

There should be an option in the KDE Control Center for this. Open it, go the
section KDE Components, and select Component Chooser.

At the right, select the Web Browser item and there you can fill in your
custom browser.

I don't know if these steps are correct since I based this answer on a KDE 3.5
installation while yours is 3.1.

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers
KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
  (Punch, 1855)