[kde-linux] Konq throbber icon missing

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Mon Jun 26 12:59:11 UTC 2006

On Monday 26 June 2006 13:00, kde-linux-request at kde.org wrote:
> $KDEDIR/share/apps/konqueror/icons/crystalsvg/16x16/actions/google.png
>
> Copy it to:
>
> $KDEDIR/share/icons/hicolor/16x16/actions/google.png
>
> and all should be well.
>
> Still leaves me wondering why it was installed as CrystalSVG when it is
> obviously a generic (un-styled) icon and should be installed as HiColor.

They all used to be CrystalSVG, apparently. The Kmail spam action icons were
found there in 3.4 and I moved them to 3.5 there.

CrystalSVG is now its own show. Want the icons, select it.
Copying from there is a bit confusing as per the differing directory stuctures
for the classic and hicolor styles.