[kde-linux] Konq throbber icon missing

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Sun Jun 25 13:03:17 UTC 2006

On Sunday 25 June 2006 13:00, kde-linux-request at kde.org wrote:
> > I recently had a disk crash and had to reinstall FC4 and along the way
> > updated to 3.5.3 and now the "throbber" in my Konq windows just shows the
> > generic question mark over a piece of paper. How do I fix it? I am using
> > the KDE-Classic icon theme.
>
> Are you missing these files:
>
>         /usr/share/icons/kdeclassic/22x22/actions/kde.png
>         /usr/share/icons/kdeclassic/32x32/actions/kde.png
> ?
>
> You can get them here:
>
> http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/branches/KDE/3.5/kdeartwork/IconThemes/kde
>classic/22x22/actions/kde.png?rev=545117
> http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/branches/KDE/3.5/kdeartwork/IconThemes/kde
>classic/32x32/actions/kde.png?rev=545117

It is not the only one. I had to go over to the "crystalsvg" theme in order to
regain the actions icons for kmail (these have been missing since 3.5.rc1 but
I restored them from the previous release but they went here, not to
kdeclassic!. All of knemo's icons were missing in kdeclassic as was the
animated konqueror loading icon.

The directory structures of kdeclassic and the crystalsvg icons are entirely
different so this is a problem in 3.5.3. I tried copying things around but to
no avail. The directory stuctures need be made uniform and programmed as
such.