[kde-linux] filtering in kmail (IMAP)

Pollywog linux-kde at shadypond.com
Thu Jun 22 14:18:49 UTC 2006

On Thursday 22 June 2006 02:01 pm, Peter Humphrey wrote:
> On Thursday 22 June 2006 00:27, Pollywog wrote:
> > Perhaps I should stop using maildrop and go back to Procmail.
>
> Another possibility is to use spamassassin. I installed that after noticing
> menu entries for it in kmail, and lo and behold, kmail seems to be able to
> manage the entire spamassassin operation.

I am already using Spamassassin and since I started converting back to
Procmail, fewer spams get through because I can write recipes I do not know
how to write (or whether it is possible to write them) for Maildrop.  This
morning, I found many spams in the spam folder and none got past the filters,
even the ones Spamassassin didn't catch.

8)