[kde-linux] khotkeys

neha gupta nehaiitd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 05:44:35 UTC 2006

hello

I have used a script to set KHotKeys for an application.

The file $HOME/.kde/share/config/khotkeysrc is modified for this.
Since each user has a different khotkeysrc file, it has to be modified for
each user. A simple way to do this is to identify all the users( again using
a script) and then set hotkeys for each user using my script. But is there a
better way to do this eg a .update file etc........... Since any software
should not be going changing files of each user....

Please help me soon
Thanx in advance
Neha.