[kde-linux] Desktop "disk" icon behavior

Andrew Kar akar3d at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jan 22 14:59:03 UTC 2006

On Monday 23 January 2006 00:19, David Baron wrote:
> Is this correct, desirable behavior? Bug or feature? Should I always be
> able to mount to the normal mount point from this icon?

Sounds right! It should show as mounted irrespective of where it is mounted.
As to whether you should always be able to mount it to the normal mount point
from this icon ; yes you should unless it is already mounted elsewhere in
which case you will have to unmount it before using the icom. You cant have a
file system mounted in two places at the same time.

--
regards,
andrew