[kde-linux] Quick Launch Bar?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Jan 6 17:18:46 UTC 2006

On Friday 06 Jan 2006 15:47, Felipe Fidelix wrote:
> How can i setup KDE to show a little quick bar like in windows
> ( click in the Little Arrow and show quick launch apps )
> thanx
>
> PS. Sorry for my horrible English, i'm from brasil...

It's better than my Portuguese, that's for sure ;-)

It's very similar, really.  Right-click on the space at the bottom of
your screen, and from the menu select the panel menu.  There you can
configure the panel, add applets or applications and remove them.  You
can't hide a small section, the way windows does, but you can roll away
the full panel with the arrow icon, and bring it back the same way, if
you need the full space.