[kde-linux] Copying from within Konqueror

Paulo J. Matos pocmatos at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 14:22:44 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I've used Firefox for a while but since I changed to KDE I started
using Konqueror. Still something surprise me. Today I noticed a very
handy feature of Firefox is not available in Konqueror.

When I copy an HTML table selecting the whole table and doing Copy,
and then Paste to OpenOffice, if I do the paste with Firefox
everything is arranjed by cells as in the HTML, in Konqueror the HTML
formatting by cells is forgotten and each line is shown on a different
cell.

Is there a way to activate this feature in Konqueror or not?

Cheers,

--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm