[kde-linux] How can I navigate in KDE without a mouse?

Bob Loeffler bloeffler at md-it.com
Wed Feb 8 21:15:56 UTC 2006

Thanks for the quick answers, Kevin and Vytautas!

Alt+Tab did switch between the apps as you mentioned (I actually had only
the one app running, so I didn't notice anything when I tried it before),
but it didn't switch to the clock or anything in the taskbar at the bottom
of the screen, so I did the Ctrl+Alt+Backspace and then the mouse started
working.  :-)

Thanks again!!!

Bob L.