[kde-linux] Hibernate option and KDM

Merton Campbell Crockett m.c.crockett at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 4 17:52:41 UTC 2006

This feature is in the SuSE Linux 10.0 when you select the KDE
Desktop.  I don't know whether it is available when the GNOME Desktop
is selected or whether it is included in the OpenSuSE 10.0 distribution.

I installed SuSE Linux 10.0 on a scratch disk last night.  Now, I
have to decide whether to perform an update to my SuSE Linux 9.3
system or just move my data and make the scratch disk my primary
system disk.

On 04 Feb 2006, at 09:13 PST, Vytautas P. wrote:

> And in Ubuntu too. I didn't try Kubuntu though... It is really urgent
> question.
>
> On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 11:08:20 +0200, robert
> <frosterrj at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> Filip Bartmann wrote:
>>> How can I add hibernate option into kde shutdown dialog?
>>> Filip Bartmann
>>>

>> good question!  I'd like to know as well.  I've been told that
>> such an
>> option exists in SuSE distros.

Merton Campbell Crockett
m.c.crockett at adelphia.net