[kde-linux] How to add printmenu.desktop to KDE Panel

Boyan Tabakov blade.alslayer at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 18:10:02 UTC 2006

On 17.12.2006 18:39, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> This might not work if there is no default config yet.
> However, the kde-config tool can list all KDE configuration paths
>
> $ kde-config --path config
>
> Cheers,
> Kevin

Maybe this is SuSE specific, but my default
directory /opt/kde3/share/config/SuSE/default doesn't get listed with
kde-config --path config.

What is the KDE (distro independent) default config dir?

--
Blade hails you...

Should I dress in white and search the sea
As I always wished to be - one with the waves
Ocean Soul
                                  --Nightwish