[kde-linux] How to add printmenu.desktop to KDE Panel

Unga unga888 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 11:31:02 UTC 2006

Hi

I'm using KDE 3.5.5 on Linux. I want to get
/usr/share/apps/kicker/menuext/printmenu.desktop added
automatically to KDE panel (kicker) for new users.

I have added
/usr/share/apps/kicker/menuext/printmenu.desktop to
/usr/share/apps/kicker/default-apps. I get the printer
icon on the panel, but when I click on it, it says
printmenu.desktop is malformatted.

Right click on panel->Add Applet to Panel->Print
System works well. But that's manual, how to make this
available by default to new users?

Best Regards
Unga