[kde-linux] Click Behaviour

Scott Couston - Registration Account alpha096 at tpg.com.au
Mon Dec 11 01:34:44 UTC 2006

Kevin Multiple select is very easy and follows CUA conventions.
To select a group you can right click or use your cursor controls and
then use your normal Shift+click or Ctrl+ Click, which ever is
appropriate
for either group selection and/or singular. Even Shift + right cursor
control is preserved under CUA.
By and large just about everything you can do with a keyboard under
windows is preserved by CUA
If you want to open a file with a different application right click will
provide a list of them.
If you find a certain file type and want a permanent application
association you can, like windows, adjust the file type/application
association in Personal Settings.
In respect to "If I remember correctly....."
This should also apply to Microsoft. They should also ask the user do
they want the single click "Macintosh type" option.
It does take some time to adjust to a new O/S that can do amazing things
far beyond windows, be a peace with it not war.

Scott